Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Film Festival Comment











CLICK THIS TEXT TO GO TO THE MOVIE
L.I is to comment on one of the movies you saw at the film festival
This week Wednesday we went to the film festival for 2018. We were watching movies that schools made for other students to enjoy and watch. Our classes movie was called: A bit dicey which was a kung fu movie. They were having a challenge about playing a game a bit dicey and when they said they cheated then got into a kung fu fight and our principle Mr Johnson growled them. I had commented on their movie and said that it was a great movie and said to keep up the good work and keep trying your best. This I think from my perspective is the best movie I saw from the film festival for 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.