Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Word Art & Word Cloud



L.I to identify the purpose of the information presented in media.
This week for Cybersmart was to understand the purpose of media. We had to make a slide about media which was Smart media: Media is a construction. We had to First we had to watch the video of Media then we had to take 2 photos. 1 for a school photo and 1 for a family photo. Next we had to Make 2 word arts/Clouds about: Family/Friends & School. I had a picture of a Bat flying with words about school and I had a photo of a rocket ship & Words about friends and family. It was really easy for me because me and Sione T were the only ones that had showed this word art/Cloud and blogged it which i have blogged already. This was fun for me because I got to write words in 2 pictures and mess around with the font and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.