Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Planet Krypton

“Oh no,” shouts  Commander Robot.  
“A meteor shower is coming towards us,” say Alien.
A big bolder bangs into their spaceship. BANG!!
Their spaceship breaks down.
“Don't worry whispers Alien. There is a planet called Krypton near by.”
“Krypton looks so creepy because it is hot it has no gravity and has big bursting geysers,” says Robot.
The two friends quickly fix their broken spaceship and fly out to Krypton.

When they get to Krypton Alien says,
“ I am so hot.”
“Don’t worry. We will get home soon,” says Robot.
“I hope so,” says Alien in a crying voice.
Suddenly Robot hears a sound from the distance. It was Alien’s family.

Mum,Dad you found me. Our spaceship broke down.”
“We will give you a ride,”

“Thanks said Robot,” with excitement.


Today I was learning how to use speech marks in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.